A Fun Weekend

This past weekend, Jon's parents and sister came for a visit from snowy Pennsylvania. We had a great time and I always love an excuse to cook more food! I was so excited by how well the crusty bread turned out that I baked to go with our spaghetti. I'll post the recipe soon.
Suzanne and Grandpa's birthdays were in March so we celebrated late with chocolate cupcakes and candles. Jon put one on Grammy's cupcake too so she wouldn't feel left out.


Jon had fun playing with fire after they were done with their candles.



Charlotte read a book to everyone.



Grammy crawled around playing trains with Evan. My knees hurt just looking at this picture!


The weather was cool but sunny and beautiful. Suzanne treated us all to a yummy pizza lunch before they headed home. We were all sad to see them go. See you guys in a few months!