Hammerhead 150cc Go Kart Reviews




Blog Candy for the opening of the store!

Posted by Michou in Candy Blog Monday, November 15, 2010 to 20:19
What better way to celebrate the opening of the shop to receive gifts ?!

But first, let me introduce myself. Mine is
Michou Michele Beck my real name.
I am a real passion for scrapbooking for several years.
I facilitate workshops at the crop, I contribute to some magazines, and I represent several brands of scrapbooking as Bo Bunny , Petaloo , Nikki Sivila , Oniris .
I also participate in the great blog sketch Scrapidées , and equally great blog colors, Book of Colors.
I collaborate with Scrapmalin .
And here I am now here with and for you!
Workshops Michou what is it?
is a workshop to your home, at your pace, your schedule.
It's not always easy to get into crop, attend workshops of these great scrappers, but with Workshops Michou, it will be possible now!
Surrounded by a team of designers, France Lawton, Dawn , Marjo and Stephanie Papin (soon to call DT!), I suggest Kits Workshops.
You control the project you like (with or without equipment, you choose!) And once at home, you just have to let you guide and follow instructions, with lots pictures and explanations clear and accurate advice, etc..
Follow the step by step at the foot of the letter, or let your creative escape, adapt the project to your needs, your photos, if you want, anything is possible!
is an opportunity to discover and try new styles of scrapbooking and make you happy!

But I told you a little gift from above, I am sure you want to know what it is:)

To begin, first order each receive a surprise gift in delivery!

But this is not all! Since the time I spend blogging Candy see it is finally time that I start too.

For this first Blog Candy is what I propose to win:

A unique Workshop Kit delivered to you! (Equipment and Specifications for construction)
And once a week, there will be a prize draw to win Specs!

REGULATION:

- Post a article on your website or blog by copying this entire message to announce the contest.
- Put a direct link to this blog (You can subscribe to the newsletter if you want!)
- Put a direct link to the store "Workshops Michou"
- Write a comment Following this section by specifying the address of your blog or your site where you posted the Blog Candy, your name if you have one, and an email address to contact you.
CAUTION, these conditions are mandatory to validate your participation.
Deadline for entries: December 15 at midnight.
Draw and Results here December 16 in the day.
I wish you good luck!