Got 3 Minutes? Mix Up These Cookies!

While I was cooking this evening, I was trying to think of something quick I could make for dessert. I remembered these super simple cookies. I was able to mix up a quick batch and have them in the oven in just a few minutes... with just a few ingredients.
.
Simple Peanut Butter Cookies: Grab peanut butter, sugar, an egg, and chocolate chips (optional).

Crack an egg into the bowl and whisk it for a second.

Add 1 cup of sugar....


Add 1 cup of peanut butter....



Add chocolate chips if you want to....


Plop them down (about a Tbsp at at time) onto a cookie sheet.
*I should have smashed them slightly with a sugared fork but I was in a hurry so I skipped this part*

350* for about 10 minutes and you have delicious cookies that have a very light texture even though they're not light in calories.
Evan just stole one from the cooling rack and I heard, "Mmmm... NUM Mama!" from the kitchen. I need to remember to move the step stool out of the kitchen when there are cookies around.