Children At the Beach

It was a lovely panel of children and their innocence, at the beach. I most certainly couldn't resist it!

The panel I bought came with 10 such lovely pictures. I chose only 6 to work with. Each block measured about 7" X 10". Decided to frame the blocks with a 1.5" sea blue marbled fabric, and knew I wanted a buttermilk color next.

Went back to the same blue and because I wanted some red somewhere . . . found this cream-reddish flower and went with it. Wasn't too sure about it, crossed my fingers tho'.

Now, the backing fabric I like - white & cream lines. Perfect I thought. Back to the blue for binding.

Hmmmm, it's pretty long. What do u think? Lovely! or just OK? Adore the pictures tho :-)

Measurement : 42" W X 64" L
Made out of 100% American cotton
Price : RM250
Status : Available