I've finally completed it! I'm SOOOO excited about this one people! I cut out 6 horse templates and hand stitched all of them with blanket stitch - pinks on browns and vice-versa.

Knew I wanted to go with brown as the first sashing so went hunting for the right fabric. Found this perfect dark brown fabric to bring out the individual horses.

So the first sashing was a 2.5" tie-dye-like dark brown fabric. Next I cut the remainder initial fabric given to me - pinks only - at 2" x 5" and sew them together length wise. Then went back to the dark brown (cut at 2.5" again) and found a perfect pink-brown polkadot to finish off!

Again, a perfect ever so lite pink fabric for its backing and another shade of marbled pink fabric for binding.

G.O.R.G.E.O.U.S ! What more can I say. Took a long time making but oh so worth it :-) Hope your little princess likes it N!