Our Camping Vacation - Part 2



Mister Cool
I love these Puddle Jumpers I got for the kids last year. They're approved life preservers but they let the kids have better range of motion then most other life preservers.


This is how I spent my mornings... reading by the water while the kids dug in the sand. The best way to start a day if you ask me!




This is how I spent one afternoon. If it had been cooler, I would have spent every afternoon in the hammock.








We spent a lot of time in the water. It kept us cool and it was fun!

Aunt Suzanne took this picture. I LOVE this picture! Jon does "SuperEvan and SuperCharlotte" with the kids but this time they both wanted to do it at the same time. Suzanne captured this moment and I'm so glad she did! Thanks Suzanne!!



Making a pile of rocks.....

is fun!


Charlotte found a little flower growing nearby.



This picture makes me forget about the heat and makes me want to go back to the lake right now!!