Can I Use Opi Axxium Without Uv Light



*****

sorry for my presence here and not elsewhere.
Since I moved my stuff to do, the girls almost lifted layer on the back.
I died like that and not enough for 2-3 days assomnie it, top fun.
short, I forgot to thank Dora and Seishi and qu'Amethyst Dream, thank you girls. I
packages to send some of which are between the old and the new apartment,> \u0026lt;
But little by little I put together, so girls sorry for the delay but it happens, I forget anyone, just that I just know where to head and I'm really out of strength.

Shuya also working hard between overtime hours and the round trip has Nitori etc., yesterday he got back the nabe and making takoyaki grill, too happy and too full of decorative flowers, it changes everything from flowers in the entrance, toilets, table, I love it.
So I made Racing to make a crab nabe, except that the right kind of giant salad nabe has full + of + onion Strawberry + pumpkin + a daikon (white radish species) giant apples + 5 = mega heavy and I even not the remaining races.
I have to call my father in law has rescourse otherwise I mouru fingers, lol
Yesterday we made crepes, yen more, and I hope ouinnnnnnnnnnnnn try a cake, ^_______^

Tomorrow Iris Youchien goes, so I feel the morning to remain planted as a blank, but hey, since our new beginning is me who manages everything here.
I'm proud to be me and only me who will carry search Sumire, who makes his bento, I'm right purchases of gadgets and widgets, to make her kawaii. And even more proud
find the empty bento his return, she leaves the spinach that my step-mother had brought me yesterday, lol

It's hard I spend 2 / 3 of my time between household, school, cooking, girls but I'm glad ^_______^
For cons, I forsaken the pc, I watch mostly series, the Blues, not bad, it was before the series gear and U.S. have repeatedly, but even that I have more time.
And I miss my friends, I come over and talk to the chopper,> \u0026lt;
Amy is sick, ouinnnnnnnnnnnn. I

not even control my desktop, and it would be cool if it happened that I can bazarre my store.
Finally, I surkiffe my washing machine and my closet, everything is clean and tidy, but happiness.
I even alone in the sofa, put me a smile like a debile just because I'm happy and I say, I'm home moiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, ^ ^
Our room looks like a squat, really lol Is that we will put a dresser and a bed for a futon in a room other than AC Tatami Farty.
The girls' room is too beautiful, in fact, they spend almost all their time.
The kitchen, we bought a bunch of stuff to make it super convenient. Shuya
will have to fight with the full bliblio boards but after it will put DVD, CD & Manga and it will do class ^ ^
We even bought the cables for the tv leads connected to the PC, to chat or watch movies, foot, ^_______^

I'm cold, whereas here it's really good, we heating to 0, I'm tired but i like mashed my life.
We will say that 2011 the best year of renewal and it'll be a great year, the yen has tired of the loose.

I hope to be in better shape tomorrow and you post a real entry with lots of photos,
^______^ I think you all have very strong and forgive me my delay, Erika, I will mail my address, Chuis a bullet, > \u0026lt;

***** *****