Diagonal Rib Wrap

I haven't knit anything for myself in a very long time. I've been having a great time knitting gifts for Christmas presents and knitting warm things for my kiddos.

I found 5 skeins of Cascade Yarns Lana Grande, 100% Peruvian Highland Wool, color 6012, in my stash and set off to figure out what it was meant to be. I found the pattern for the Misti Diagonal Rib Wrap on Ravelry. I've never done diagonal rib before but I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was. I just kept track of what row I was on and I only made one mistake but hopefully I'll be the only one to notice. I used size 13 needles and used up every bit of that yarn. I finished with only a few yards left.

I blocked the wrap wider instead of longer. I wanted the warm wrap to reach from shoulder to hip and didn't mind if it didn't hang down in front much. It's long enough to cross over my chest.

I am really happy with the way it turned out. It's cozy and warm... just perfect for this time of year.