Houston, We Have Seedlings!

I was walking through the garden yesterday and look what I saw!! After just 5 days, I already have seedlings!

Broccoli seedlings. Aren't they cute? I love the little heart shaped petals.



Here's a zucchini plant. I'm only starting one plant for the fall. No need to have as many zucchini as I had last month.



This is the first green bean seedling trying to push it's way out of the ground.


Here are my butternut squash I picked yesterday. Their vines died so I assumed they were ready to pick but look how tiny they are. They're miniature sized. I'm thinking they didn't get enough water. The one on the left looks like it needed more time on the vine since it still has a slight green tinge. I'm going to try to roast them next week. We'll see how they taste.


Here's the "Mama-Baby" Tomatoes as Evan would say. I recently found tiny versions of the same tomatoes on the plants.

The top is a regular sized cherry tomato on the left and a tiny cherry tomato on the right. The tiny one is the size of a blueberry!

The bottom set are Roma tomatoes. The regular sized one to the left... the right one is the size of a cherry tomato.