Reviews--Baby Trend Euro Buggy Stroller

Baby Trend Euro Buggy Stroller

"We have not had any problems at all with this stroller. We purchased it right before our daughter was born. It has held up just fine. We have taken it on trips with us to other states and use it pretty much every day. We also have baby trend car seat and that has been great too...Our daughter seems to love riding in the stroller. It is easy to push/steer. We love the fact the seat can be reversed so baby is looking at us. You do have to take the seat off when you fold it to put it in the car but that only takes a few seconds so it is not really a big deal. It would be nice though if you did not have to do that especially when traveling on an airline - which is why I gave 4 stars instead of 5.. I can't really think of anything though besides that I would say is a con. My sister has a baby trend stroller as well and hers is over 4 years old and she has never had any problem with hers either. We had a small problem with our car seat having a cut in the cover when we bought it so I contacted baby trend told them the problem and they actually sent me out TWO new covers for it. No questions asked! So I am not sure why anyone would say customer service is poor... Anyway, back to the stroller- We have gotten a lot of compliments on it & I would definately recommend it but if you like a stroller with cup holders & trays then you may not want this one. It doesn't bother us and I think it actually looks better without them..."


mom2many
charlotte, nc
I am:Parent of Two or More Children