We give thanks....

"We give thanks to You, O God, we give thanks, For your name is near; Men declare Your wondrous works." Psalm 75:1

God is so Good! He shows His love to us each and every day. Here are just a few things that I am thanking Him for:

#577 An apple tree growing ...and a boy too!
#578 Phlox blooming beautifully in our flower bed.
#579 Joined by some hardy Vinca
#580 Fun times with Ken and others, discussing politics

#581 Loosening up with balloons at the convention.
#582 A good driver for all the trips we take. I am very thankful that Ken likes to drive and does a good job. I have a tendancy to get sleepy so this is very appreciated!
#583 Fun companions for a trip.
#584 Yummy things to eat. I have been wanting a dilly bar and so we got one on the trip.
#585 The wonderful smell and looks of lilacs!
#586 Fun projects to keep my hands busy.
#587 A sweet little "Laura and Mary" that are staying with us.

#589 God's care and love!