Happy Birthday To Me!

Yesterday was my 32nd birthday. It was a great day. I didn't have to work since the kids were out of school for the day. Jon took the kids to Walmart first thing in the morning and came home with these beautiful flowers. I love how these mums go from lime green to deep orange. I think they're the prettiest mums I've seen.

Charlotte and Evan made a card for me. Later Jon had to go into work since the band was still going to perform at the football game that night. He took Charlotte with him for a little while. She loved spending the time with him and I enjoyed the time with Evan.
My birthday treat to myself was this amazing Peanut butter, Non-Dairy Ice cream with peanut butter chunks. It's unbelievably delicious. I'll be posting the recipe tomorrow. I ate my ice cream before my lunch. It was my birthday, after all.
I'm waiting on my birthday present to arrive at my local yarn shop. I've put in a special order for the most amazing yarn and I can't wait until it arrives. I'll be sure to blog about it as soon as it does.
Here's to another wonderful year full of surprises and happiness!