Christmas Card Pictures

For the past 3 years, I've been taking pictures of the kids in front of the tree to put in our Christmas cards. The first year, Evan was 6 months old and Charlotte really had to hold onto him. A few moments after I snapped this picture, he spit up all over himself and Charlotte and she said, "I don't want to hold onto him anymore." She looks so cute with her chubby toddler cheeks. She looks so little in that picture but I remember her seeming so grown up.


Last year he was 18 months and wiggly, wiggly, wiggly. I was lucky to get this one non-blurry shot.



This is the card picture from this year. Charlotte is wearing the same dress as last year. It actually fit her this year. Her hair had grown so long. She's since had me cut 3 inches off since she doesn't handle brushing tangles out well. Evan looks like a little boy instead of a baby this year.
.
When I take their picture, I snap as many photos as fast as I can because the odds of getting a great picture increase. As Jon was jumping up and down behind me playing peek-a-boo to get Evan to smile, I snapped these "out takes".


Got an itch?


"Deer-in-the-headlights-Charlotte"


Open your eyes, Evan.

Mom, I'm really tired of sitting here. Okay, Charlotte, we're done.... for another year, that is.