I'm forever grateful....

Don't worry about anything,
but pray about everything.
With thankful hearts offer up
your prayers and requests to God."
Philippians 4:6
In my journey of recording 1000 gifts from God (though the list goes so far past 1000!), here we go:

154. Fun doing creative things with my children.

155. Bible Stories
156. The sharp minds of children.
157. Budding photagraphers that try to take a picture of themselves with their mom.

158. Getting to share a close relationship with my children. (And having a long enough arm to take the desired picture!)


159. Candle light. I love how magical it looks!

160. The making and wearing of crowns.


161. 11 years of being married!
162. The fun and laughter that Ken and I can share.
163. A day of skiing with my Love.

164. Lots of good fresh air and exercise.

165. Beautiful views!
166. Safety.

167. Getting to ride on a ski lift. (maybe that will get old someday but for now I still find it very fun and rather exciting! Hopefully I always will. I like being excited about life.)
168. Getting pictures of friends in the mail. I love all the photos that are sent at Christmas time!
169. Fun times planning together with fellow Christians.
170. A new Bible! (The one I my brother gave me in '96 was more than a little worn out. I don't want to get rid of it but I needed a new one for taking places.)
171. The compactness of my new Bible to make it easy to take with me everywhere!
172. The love of my Heavenly Father!



holy experience