Its a trunk!

I wanted a storage idea to put in all of my daughter's stuff animal and whatnots. So my dear and talented friend A made this trunk for my lil' girl Maya - who loves cats!

Its one of the box/trunk with a lid that one can find in IKEA's children's section. She puts a brass handle on both side to make it easier to carry, found some lovely cat prints from her huge collection of decoupage paper and got to work.

I wanted a girlie colour of pink/purple and am happy with the background colour here. She's done a good mix and painted the whole trunk inside out. This is a close up from the side.

The inside is spacious and I love all the pictures she has chosen to put on the trunk.

Best of all - Maya loves it! Thanks A!
She does take orders / custom make for anyone who is interested. Just tell her your colours and what type of picture you would like on it.

Measurement : L 27" X H 11" X W 14"
Made out of 100% wood, decoupage paper & non-toxic paint & glue
Price : RM450