Thanksgiving Part 3 - This and That

I've run out of words to rhyme with feast that make sense. So, here are the random pictures from our Thanksgiving holiday.


My brother, Chris... my little brother by 7 years. He's the nicest guy you'd ever want to meet. I love his new hair style. I'd love to have his auburn hair. Handsome guy, isn't he?


Here's a view of Katie's house from the beginning of the driveway. The garden is to the right in the picture but the morning sun is too bright to be able to see it clearly. (clicking on the picture will enlarge it for you)



This twig bird's nest was in the Crepe Myrtle near Katie's deck.


Here are the panoramic pictures of Katie's pasture and chicken coop. Notice anything weird about the bottom picture? Click on it to enlarge it. Give up? She only has one goat... not two like the picture shows. I guess June moved between the second and third picture in that series.


Oscar is helping to feed the chickens from the comfort of Katie's coat.




I LOVE this rooster. He's so impressive and colorful.



Hello hen.


Hello June.


Hello Darla and Purl.

Hello baby chicks.
Katie used her new incubator to hatch some chicks over Thanksgiving. They were so cute! I loved that my kids got to see baby chicks hatch. Evan LOVED the "baby birds". He spent every moment he could with them.
He even snuck in while no one was looking and grabbed a chick and walked out to the living room with it in his hand. The poor chick was peeping so loud. I ran to him and gently took the chick out of his hand. Luckily the chick was fine.


He kept busy after that with a game of Connect Four. He loved filling the slots up with checkers then letting them come crashing out. Thank goodness for Connect Four.


The big kids worked on making paper chains.




Hard to believe it was a week ago. We had such a good time. I can't wait for my next trip to Katie's Farm! :)