Seek

"But from there you will seek the Lord your God,
and you will find Him if you search for Him with all your heart
and all your soul."
Deuteronomy 4:29
Do you ever have questions? Do you ever feel the need for peace and love and comfort? I know I do. I am not complete on my own, I most certainly don't have all the answers. But I do know somebody that does. My God also can fill my life with peace and love and joy and hope when I take the time to seek Him and His way.
This morning at church Mathew shared some good thoughts on Seeking for God's Treasure which is God's word. To do that we need to spend time on it, we need to seek with a purpose and then we need to do what it says!
Another things that has been reminding me about seeking lately has been reading a book about the Wright Brothers. One of the verses they were constantly quoting was "Ask and it shall be given to you, seek and ye shall find, Knock and the door shall be opened to you." They were pursuing something that was "impossible" for men but not for God. They went to the right source to get the job done.
Are you remembering to seek for truth in your life?