Alyssa and Ashlynn

Okay Alyssa is my exs' neice. His mom asked me to make her a outfit for the 4th of July. She saw the one I made my youngest god daughter and wanted it to look just like that so I recreated it for a 1 year old and this is what I got.
Here is the skirt with the shorts up under it.
This is another dress I made for Alyssa. This is called the Bella Flora and the pattern is on etsy by Scrap with Nikki. This is a size 12 months. As you can see I ran out of the yellow I was using when it came to making the top part of the dress but they said it was fine.
This is the set I made for a good friend of mine. She got her first grand daughter in early June and her name is Ashlynne. The dress is from Crotiques called 'Girl's Sleeper Dress' I have made so many of these dresses so far that it is so easy. They loved this set.
The blanket is actually called 'Little Boy Blue 8 Point Round Ripple' say that five times fast lol. I made so many of these blankets. Each of my god kids has one of these.