Cute jokes

Sometimes you hear a joke you just have to share..... here are 3 that made me laugh! Enjoy.

My young grandson called the other day to wish me Happy Birthday.
He asked me how old I was, and I told him, 65.
My grandson was quiet for a moment, and then he asked, "Did you start at 1?"
***********************************************************************************
When my grandson asked me how old I was, I teasingly replied, "I'm not sure."
"Look in your underwear, Grandma," he advised, "mine says I'm 4to 6."
***********************************************************************************
A second grader came home from school and said to her grandmother,"Grandma, guess what? We learned how to make babies today."
The grandmother, more than a little surprised, tried to keep her cool. "That's interesting," she said, "How do you make babies?"
"It's simple," replied the girl. "You just change 'y' to 'i' and add 'es'."
************************************************************************************
I KNOW you smiled reading them!