Happy Valentine's Day

Better late then never, right?


Jon and the kids brought home this lovely arrangement for me. It smells as beautiful as it looks. I love getting flowers.

I had fun putting together these little Valentine buckets for the kids. A little candy... a few toys...

I got a puzzle made for Jon from a picture of our family. I ordered it from Shutterfly.com. He loves puzzles so this was an extra special one for him.


For breakfast I made strawberry smoothies and heart shaped pancakes. The pancakes were supposed to be pink also but I didn't use enough food coloring.




Mister Valentine with a mouth full of M&M's.





Too cool for school....






For lunch I used heart shaped cookie cutters to make their PB&J's heart shaped. I'm starting to get out of control with this theme.




I made a heart shaped cake from a 8x8" cake pan and one round cake pan. Just cut the circle in half.




Add icing and M&M's.... Yum!



As if a big heartshaped cake wasn't enough....

I also made cupcakes. I need help. I need to back away from the butter and the oven. I blame hormones.




Charlotte made the Valentine's Day paperchain and then we decorated for Nana to come over for dinner. Feel better, Grandpa!




Staying with family tradition, I made a heart shaped meatloaf. Sorry, not as appetizing as the picture of cake but believe me, it was very tasty.


I feel very lucky. I am married my best friend. No one makes me laugh like he does. I chose him to be my husband many years ago and I choose him again everyday. He's my soft place to land. He gave me two amazing children who continue to amaze me. To say that I'm happy just doesn't cut it.
I wish everyone a wonderful Valentine's Day.