Time For The Tooth Fairy

Charlotte noticed her bottom tooth was a bit loose on Friday night. This was her first loose tooth. I started knitting her a Tooth Fairy pillow knowing it wouldn't be long before she needed it. Last night she woke us up at 3am with tooth in hand! She somehow woke up when her tooth fell out and was able to save it.
This morning I kicked the knitting into high gear to get it ready for tonight when the tooth fairy would come.
Here's her little tooth-shaped pillow.

I used this pattern. I just figured out that I didn't read carefully, I actually made two sides to the tooth when really I should have just knit one and seamed it together. I ended up knitting the pattern twice. Guess that's what you get when you don't read the pattern carefully. Oh well, I think I like how mine turned out even better.
I used Sirdar's Snuggly DK yarn in white and a bit of pink for the tooth pocket. I should have sewn the pocket on after stuffing it but my thinking was that it would be easier to sew on before seaming up the sides. I didn't think about a puckery pocket. Oh well, it'll be easier for the tooth fairy to get to the tooth tonight.
Charlotte and I are meeting Nana at the movies tomorrow to see "The Tooth Fairy" with Dwayne Johnson and Julie Andrews. Charlotte is going to spend her tooth fairy money on a box of candy for the movie. Pretty great timing for that movie to come out at the same time that Charlotte lost her first tooth. I love when things work out.