Can You Use Expired Vigmox

moved in and XD

*****

I ask because since Shuya pionce 13h, he told me an hour because he was tired.
Ok, it is returned every day at 00h so normal, except that it is 16h and will not move Mr. While
me crippled, I move, I stack the packages but I'm fed up, we can move.
So I'll shake it to do some traveling and we'll just have Nitori what to buy new, at least it will be done.

Moi yesterday, I could barely walk, has strength to walk on tiptoe I flinguee leg, sore muscles.
And yesterday, I have strength, so that position is, of sour, as opposed to where I must go, after shopping for cleaning products, it's heavy, I have to go through in my in-laws parents for the keys and leave the apartment, cleaning the walls, doors, closets, toilets, floors etc. short of total and like that enough, I can link with the mistress, Sumire everything ok.
Except me I'm only a shadow of myself.
Oh yes and you believe that someone would come help me?? Well, no, nor even keep Iris, sympathetic, Sumire was at school.
I have a wonderful family, ^ ^

And this morning, treatment, ^_____^
Super Woman, I think I deserve the term, given my condition I do not think many would do the same. Shuya
Returns shake or commit a crime. A

more, I may be without net for a day or 2, or 0, lol
Changememt the line 21, ^ ^

We moved with our little arm muscles as well, we pay everything and it starts has done much worse and we prefer to buy stuff and have a nice apartment behind are not Mom and Dad to fund short, Sort this out power, XD

Shuyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

***** *****