Lots of FOs

Asalam Alaikum,

I have recently completed lots of little projects. We went to the market and got some buttons to finish a couple of my projects, and also picked up some yarn.
Remember Saad's favorite book? This first project is one of my favorites, it is so cute!

Pattern:Mouse and his Cookie(Ravelry link)
Hook:US D
Yarn:Acrylic

Next up is these fingerless gloves for me-

Pattern:Button Band Fingerless Gloves from Lindsay, over at Knitting Duck
Needles:US 7
Yarn:Acrylic
I did end up making them a bit too short, I ended up having exactly enough to finish, with a yard to spare. I might make another pair for my sister-in-law, as it was a really quick, fun project.

And another version of the BSJ, this is the seventh BSJ I have made and I just can't stop.

Pattern:A remix version of this pattern. The numbers are the same as the original BSJ and you just use the shaping of the stockinette version.
Hook:US F
Yarn:Acrylic
I love the zig-zag look at the color changes.

Lastly there is a quick vest for Saad.



Pattern:No Pattern just made up as I went along.
Needle:US 8 for the ribbing, US 9 for the body
Yarn:Last of the Plymouth Encore, and some Bally double knit. I ran out of the Encore at the split for the V-neck so I used the Bally to finish up the shoulders and for the ribbing at the neck and armholes.

I should have made it a bit longer, but overall I am happy with it. It is mostly just for wearing around the house as it is getting a bit cool here in the evening.