This Year's Christmas Picture

Here's the one that made the cut. I have been taking a picture of the kids sitting in front of our Christmas tree every year since Evan was born. You can see the previous pictures here.
I made the mistake of over-sharpening the picture when I edited so it looks like the background was added later, but it wasn't.

I was very excited to finish knitting their matching vests in time to have them wear them in the picture. I used the "Ring Bearer Vest" pattern by Robyn Devine. It's a free Ravelry download. She was great about answering any questions I had about pattern through email. I used Limbo superwash wool yarn, color 4540.


I took a few pictures of them individually this year also. Evan wanted to take his vest off first.
And since everyone needs a good laugh, here are the out-takes from our photo shoot....
"Sit up straight, guys."







Aren't they sweet?