Everybody Hates Chris Earth Wind And Fire Song

Premiere photo shoot.

*****

Everything went well.
Iris was exemplary, super nice, it supports all without flinching, super good mood, patient.
short. the perfect model and that despite his age and duration as 5 hours to 3 ½ years, must hold.
Besides, we had the echoes and Iris had the right of congratulations and apologies for the time. Super
proud,
^____^ It was beautiful, too beautiful.

I'll put pictures rotten, I knew we could not take pictures and I just had my digital everything sucks, so it stinks quality level.
You can click, they are bigger.

In fact this will be for a catalog of Kimono, anxious to have the pamplets, ^ ^
3 tons of photos, sorry.


It really Mino Romy.


Behind the scenery.










































kidding It was dead, my smile longer works, it seems. Otherwise
Iris Gate 2 + kimono picture with a boy, so cute.
And the little girl in red kimono and black is Agnes, French-Japanese, mom speaks French very well and is super open, it's the 2nd time I see her and we have not stopped talking, piplettes true, lol

*****