Bacon, Spinach, and Swiss Quiche

I made this last night and it was so delicious! I didn't intend it to be crustless but when I tried to blind bake my crust, it sank down really low in the pan and it wasn't usable. (note to self, work on pastry recipes) It turned out so well crustless that I think I'll make it that way more often.


Bacon, Spinach, and Swiss Quiche

3 eggs
4 egg whites (I had frozen eggs whites I wanted to use up but you can just use 5 whole eggs instead of using the whites)
1/4 cup heavy cream
1 1/2 cups milk (I used 2%)
1 cup frozen spinach that has been thawed and squeezed to remove the moisture
1 cup shredded swiss cheese
6 slices of cooked, crispy bacon that has been cut up in small pieces (I used turkey bacon)
Pinch of salt
Pinch of pepper


Preheat oven to 350*. Spray a 9" pie plate with Pam. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs really well. Add all other ingredients until thoroughly mixed. Pour into pie plate. Bake for about 30 minutes or until the edges start to turn golden brown and the center stops wiggling too much.

You can substitute any cheese, meat, or veggie really. You could use cheddar, ham, and broccoli.... whatever you like.
Jon loved this dinner last night. I served it with a slice of homemade bread.