Sassy Stripes Tops and Happy Birthday Sierra

Okay my oldest god daughter Sierra turned 9 yesterday and I was able to get these tops done in time. They are called Sassy Stripe and the pattern is from a book called Topsy Turvy. The person who created this pattern is named Jennifer Cirka. I wasn't able to get my god sons' hoodie done I just need to do the hood. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in Lavender, Light and Dark Orchid, Baby Pink, Light Raspberry and Magenta and a H hook.

Aren't these tops cute? The hats in the pic are from Charlene and they are called Easy Breezy Hats and you can find it in her etsy shop if I'm not mistaken. The purple hat was too small and the pink hat was just right.

Here is the birthday girl Sierra in her top.

Here is my youngest god daughter Lucy in her top.



Here they are showing the back of their tops.


Ahw now they're giving hugs. That's my god son in the background.