A little old/ A little new

Asalam Alaikum,

I was going through some old pictures and realized that I never posted about my finished February Lady Sweater. I finally finished last May during our first Pakistan trip, but then I left it in Abu Dhabi when we went back during Ramadan. I am so cold....Brrr. Here it is-

Pattern:February Lady Sweater
Yarn:Plymouth Yarn Fantasy Naturale Solid(used about 950 Yards)
Needles: US #8 Circular for most and a US #10 1/2 for the bind off
Total Time:About 4 Months


I started a pair of "Longies" for Saad, from the Knitters Almanac. They are in the February chapter along with the Baby Sweater on Two Needles, which the February Lady Sweater is based on.

Pattern:Baby Leggings/Longies
Yarn:Plymouth Yarn Encore Colorspun Worsted
Needles:2 US #7 Circulars
Total Time:About a week